HOW DOES IT WORK?
In our admissions process, we attempt to identify students and families who would be a good fit at Fowlerville Christian School. This process involves:
- Personal Interview with school administrator. During this time we hope to communicate our purpose, vision, and goal for your student’s education and also answer any questions you may have. This will also include a tour of the facility and meeting faculty and staff.
- Completing the Application. Parents or legal guardian must fill out our application for admission and turn it in at the office.
- Read and be in agreement with the School Handbook and Payment Schedule.
- Have Pastor’s Recommendation Form filled out by the Pastor of your church and have it sent to the school. We are looking for families who are involved in their local church and seek to have the recommendation of your senior pastor/youth pastor.
- After the application and Pastor’s Recommendation Form is reviewed, a final interview will be scheduled. After this final interview, you will be informed whether or not your child(ren) has been accepted.
- After being accepted, your students’ academic records from previous institutions and/or home-schooling will be required. This would include both academic and health records.
Contact us for further details.